Are you ready for the summer heat? The summer fun has just begun!
Step into our summer paradise and wander around, bask in the sun and explore this fantastic resort.
You might find some familiar faces, or even hidden treasures!
And this year we have TONS of new hats and activities to take part in!
Especially the brand new Concert put on by our very own Monster Hunter team!
The NovaRO Summer Festival is open every three hours for the duration of one hour.
You can check the opening times via
@events command in-game.
To join in on the event, talk to the Festival Ferryman in Prontera during the open hours and hop on for a ride to the Festival Island!
@navi prontera 148 188
Once there, you can meet the main event organizer, the Festival King, who is also in charge of distributing rewards in exchange for Summer Festival Coins and cleaning up after every festival.
This year we have the new Summer Tablet to help you around the island, and to upgrade your summer gear!
Summer Festival Times
|Summer Festival Times|
|0:00 - 1:00||Open||Festival Concert|
|1:00 - 4:00||Closed||~|
|4:00 - 5:00||Open||Fishing Tournament|
|5:00 - 8:00||Closed||~|
|8:00 - 9:00||Open||Festival Concert|
|9:00 - 12:00||Closed||~|
|12:00 - 13:00||Open||Fishing Tournament|
|13:00 - 16:00||Closed||~|
|16:00 - 17:00||Open||Festival Concert|
|17:00 - 20:00||Closed||~|
|20:00 - 21:00||Open||Fishing Tournament|
|21:00 - 0:00||Closed||~|
Summer Festival Coins
The inhabitants of Summer Festival Island trade in a special Summer Festival Coins currency that is only available on the island.
These coins are widely obtainable and can be exchanged for items, upgrades and experiences.
You can hold a maximum of 30,000 Summer Coins on your character.
To help you get started, you will be rewarded with a stack of coins upon your first arrival.
Use these coins to familiarize yourself with the available mini-games and have fun!
Obtaining Summer Festival Coins
You can obtain Summer Festival Coins from the following:
- First time arrivals will be rewarded with a stack of Coins
- Participating in mini games on the Summer Island
- Digging on the Summer Island and King's Grotto
- Foraging on the Summer Island and King's Grotto
- Participating in the Fishing Tournament on the Summer Island
- Killing Monsters in The King's Grotto
- Opening Chests in The King's Grotto
- Buried Treasure automated event
- Completing Summer Festival Daily quests on the Frying Dutchman
- Completing Summer Festival Achievements
- Exchanging Rainbow Gemstones with the Festival Painter 1 Gemstone to 20 Festival Coins
- Exchanging Deep Water Pearls with the Diving Enthusiast 1 Pearl to 75 Festival Coins
- Exchanging Crushed Cans with the Festival King 1 Can to 5 Festival Coins
- Purchasing in the Arcade for 85,000z per coin at the Summer Coin Merchant
Spending Summer Festival Coins
You can spend Summer Festival Coins doing the following:
- Entering the King's Grotto
- Upgrading your Wetsuit
- Completing the Hooligans quest
- Some games have a coin cost to play
- Purchasing bait during the Fishing Tournament
- Upgrading your Fishing Rod
- Recoloring Festival Hats at the Festival Painter
- Upgrading your Shovel
- Purchasing goods from The Festival King and other Summer Island Shops
Pouring Keys are an item that can be obtained from various games, and activities around the island, including the King's Grotto!
These keys allow players to open locked chests that can be found scattered around the King's Grotto
The Summer Raffle is a new feature this year!
There will be a Raffle every time the Summer Festival opens!
Everyone who enters the island will automatically be entered into the raffle.
And you can buy additional entries if you want to increase your chances of winning!
And if you do win, you will recieve a rare hat!
|General||Frying Dutchman • King's Grotto • Summer Concert • Hooligan • Summer Tablet • Festival Hat Recolors • Summer Shops|
|Games||Multiplayer Games • Singleplayer Games • Arcade Games • Frenzy Mode|
|Activities||Digging • Fishing Tournament • Summer Foraging • Summer Cooking|